Here is the USP Latest Job Update In Ghana. We are hiring a health incline person to contribute to the success story of the company.
- Conducts compendial/laboratory testing of medicinal products
- Assists QMS team in the conduct of internal audits, addressing CAPAs as well as generation of audit reports
- Supports the reviews of training reports and analyze feedback for all training programs to identify trends to be used for quality improvement of training
- Assists the development of SOPs that affect training and consulting services
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Participates in training conducted for manufacturers and students in the region in GMP, pharmaceuticals development, dossiers development etc. using approved training modes.
- Support the analysis of customers’ feedback about training conduct for industries and other stakeholders for improvement
- Supports the implementation and management of the various quality systems at USP-Ghana
- Assist in the development of technical proposals for training, testing and TA.
- Supports inter laboratory testing organized by USP-Ghana for Pharmaceuticals manufacturers in the region
- May represents USP at local and international conferences and meetings and provide technical guidance to donor and partners as required.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of B.S. in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmacy, biology, molecular biology, microbiology, or medical science
- At least five (5) years of experience of broad pharmaceutical industry, product development, validation processes, compendial testing, regulatory affairs/pharmacovilance and/or regulatory, as well as Quality Management Systems experience
- Technical knowledge of pharmaceuticals QA/QC, GMP, validation and qualification activities
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical process development, validation, quality control, quality assurance and clinical supply functions.
- Working knowledge of alternate dosage forms, which include dry powder inhalation.
- Hands on experience using traditional and advanced analytical techniques.
- Good understanding of cGxP, CMC, ICH and compendial (USP/EP/JP) regulatory requirements
- Ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Understanding of ICH Guidelines documents including; Safety Guidelines, Quality Guidelines, Efficacy Guidelines, and Multidisciplinary Guidelines
- High level of integrity and commitment to quality.
- Strong commitment to personal and team accountability.
- Ability and desire to work well with diverse employees and customers in a cooperative and friendly manner.
- Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
- Capacity to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. A working knowledge of French will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of medicine dossier compilation and/or working in GMP environment.
- Understanding of regulatory standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and/or WHO GPCL prequalification requirement
- Results driven with demonstrated successful outcomes
USP Latest Job Update In Ghana – HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should send their CVs to GHProcurement@USP.org
Closing Date: 15th January, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED