UNFPA programmes in Ghana are aimed at achieving universal access to sexual and reproductive health, promoting reproductive rights, and reducing maternal mortality by accelerating progress on the ICPD agenda and MDG5(A&B). Priority is given to improving skilled delivery, uptake of family planning, and quality maternal health care. UNFPA also assists to improve the use of and access to HIV prevention services, particularly among youth. Programmes also support the implementation of the national population programme and the domestic violence action plan.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Ghana wishes to announce the following vacancy:
- Post title: Driver
- Level: G2
- Salary Range GHS 65,554 – 91,777 (Gross per annum)
- Type of contract: Fixed Term Appointment – 1 Year (renewable)
- Position number: 00078420
- Duty Station: Tamale, Ghana
- Organizational Unit: UNFPA Country Office
- Minimum of secondary school leaving certificate.
- Appropriate driver’s license.
- Defensive driving certificate
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Conversant with the road network and traffic regulations of Ghana.
- Knowledge of UN systems
- Fluency in English is required
• Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system
• Embracing diversity in all its forms
• Embracing change
• Being Accountable
• Developing and Applying Professional Expertise/Business Acumen
• Thinking analytically and Strategically
• Working in Teams/Managing Ourselves and our Relationships
• Communicating for Impact
Deadline: 4th October 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
UNFPA is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply. Successful candidate should be ready to assume duty at short notice.
WARNING TO APPLICANTS: United Nations Population Fund does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you have received a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web. Should you feel that you have received a fraudulent notice, letter or offer that makes use of the name or logo of UNFPA, you may submit a report through the UNFPA fraud hotline http://www.unfpa.org/help/hotline.cfm or https://www.unfpa.org/contact.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED