The Ghana News Agency (GNA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, result-driven, competent, and dynamic professionals to fill the position of Stores Officer.
Job Description: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure optimal stock availability in stores for user departments.
- Ensure proper and timely acquisition of stocks and supplies.
- Ensure replacement is done in real time and facilitate the acquisition.
- Inssuance of stocks to various user departments per approved policies.
- Ensure all invoices are timely compiled and data entry done before forwarding the documents to Accounts.
- Filing of all important documents in main store.
- Reconciliation of stock both physically and in the system daily.
- Take Annual Stocks and prepare Stock Sheet.
- Ensure that store items are properly arranged and labeled in the Stores.
- Record receipts and issue in the Bin Cards and sign them.
- Generate various reports and reconciliations and submit to concerned users.
- Take action for disposal of expired stock as per approved procedure.
- Attend audit by the External Auditors.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Superior Officers.
Apply For: Sales Jobs in Poland with VISA Sponsorship
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree holder (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) or relevant degree with five (5) years work experience.
- Member of a professional body (CIPS)
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work with all categories of employees.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute projects.
- Good decision making based on thorough analysis.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Organizing and prioritizing schedules
- Confidentiality and Proper judgement
- Vendor relationship skills
- Information management skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Professional integrity
- Good knowledge of accounting software/tools, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internet.
- Premium Foods Limited (PFL) Invites Job Applications
- NAM1 Should’ve Died In Place Of Atsu-Kumchacha
- UK Teaching Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT – Maersk Ghana Latest Recruitment
How To Submit An Application For Ghana News Agency’s Job For Stores Officer
Interested and qualified applicants should send their application cover letter stating the position with a comprehensive curriculum vitae including supporting documents (Educational Certificates, National Service Certificate etc) to the
Director of Administration
Ghana News Agency
P.O Box 2118
Prospective Applicants applying for (Editor, Chief Reporter, Accountant, Stores Officer, Marketing Officer, and Administrative Officer) positions must as part of the application submit a Statement of Purpose (Number of words 500 words, font style – Times New Roman, font size –12 and lining spacing should be 1.5), indicating their strength, achievements, attitude and why they should be considered for the role.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the applied Position as the SUBJECT and attach relevant documents (Educational Certificates, National Service Certificate etc).
Closing Date: 24th March, 2023
Applicants should note that only shortlisted persons will be invited to interview for selection.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED