Here is an amazing opening for a Spatial Planning Manager at KPMG.
The role seeks to provide technical and administrative direction and leadership for the efficient and effective performance of the Spatial Planning and Development Control Functions of the organisation.
Spatial Planning Manager at KPMG
- Exceptional communication skills, including excellent written and verbal communication
- A strategic thinker and effective decision maker, with excellent team working spirit
- Effective collaborator and networker, able to build and manage relationships internally and externally
- Engage and negotiate effectively with senior management staff
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders and investors
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Master’s Degree in Urban or Regional Planning, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Science or related fields
- Provide technical advice and spatial planning guidance to the organisation
- Provide technical and managerial leadership for the Unit;
- Oversee the implementation of programmes and activities of the Unit
- Coordinate and supervise spatial planning projects/programmes of the organisation
- Ensure the implementation of the provisions of the organisation’s Spatial Plans in collaboration with relevant agencies
- Coordinate the provision of infrastructure and relevant services in line with the provisions of the organisation’s Spatial Plans
- Ensure compliance with regulations, checklist, guidelines and planning standards in the implementation of the recommendations of the organisation’s Spatial Plans
- collaborate with appropriate agencies to undertake development control measures within the organisation
- Ensure the preparation, review and evaluation of the organisation’s Spatial Plans in conformity with national standards
- Facilitate the Acquisition of Development permits for developers
- Facilitate the allocation of land to investors.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a GIS System for the organisation
- collaborate and builds relationships with State and Non State actors in carrying out the functions of the Unit;
How to Apply for the Spatial Planning Manager at KPMG
You might be interested in:
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED