There is a job vacancy for Senior Officer (Innovation & Technology) At KPMG. The role holder will provide innovating, original and creative content and application to support strategic design and user-experience decisions for the organisation.
See Also: UK Farm Visa Jobs 2023: Submit Applications
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Ability to work with internal clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Solid understanding of graphic design and tools (Photoshop, illustrator, Fireworks, InVision etc)
- A good grasp and experience of web development technologies and wireframing tools
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Extensive experience evidenced by a large portfolio of projects within an entrepreneurial and enterprise design setting
- Strong planning and organizing and execution skills
- Minimum of 4 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital transformation environments/projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (ideally Graphic Design, Architecture, Psychology with specific interest in the cognitive sciences or other relevant degree)
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Create high quality video and photographic (inclusive of infographic) designs and artifacts which can be used by the social media team to drive mass communication activities as well as interactions with the global investment community
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Provide data to support strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask insightful questions, take calculated risks and champion new ideas
How To Submit An Application For Senior Officer (Innovation & Technology) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED