Once again, here is another job from Korto for a Senior Developer.
We believe that every human is born with great potential and we aspire to unleash it! Korto provides summaries of key ideas from books in easily accessible ways and for free so that everyone around the world can benefit. We inspire people!
Korto has recently been founded by a successful German software entrepreneur. We are a growing global team of ambitious professionals, collaborating remotely across national and cultural boundaries to create excellent learning offers for both developed and developing countries.
• You work with the founder and contracted IT outsourcing companies in a team to create the backend or frontend of our software platform, depending on your area of expertise.
• There is a number of areas we work on, including creating a database of book titles, web crawlers/scrapers to find the most interesting bestsellers and to support marketing, a workflow management system for handling the work our summary authors and translators do, integrating AI and other tools for enhancing the writing and audio production processes, and of course the apps for end users.
• We believe in ongoing professional development. We will ask you to complete online professional development courses which we select together and we will find an experienced coach for you, either internally or externally. We all work remotely as a team of Freelancers, so you will need to have or find a calm office space for yourself and be prepared to do meetings online.
• Passion for contributing to equal opportunities for all people around the world
• Clearly demonstrated competence in software programming
• Excellent proficiency of written English, or willingness to reach that level fast
• Ambitious, intelligent, analytical
• Responsible in completing tasks
• Structured approach to work
• At least 3 years work experience in a professional IT team
• Fluency in any of JS, React.js, Node.JS, Phython, Django, Selenium, AWS, Flutter.
What we offer:
• full-time or part-time remote work
• flexible – you choose when and where you work
• long-term collaboration and reliable, fixed salary
• a culture of mutual respect and personal growth
• constant learning and opportunities for your creative initiatives
How To Apply For The Korto Job for a Senior Developer
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following;
- Your CV
- A copy of the grade sheet of your highest university diploma as well
- Any material showing your skills as a developer
- An indication of how many hours you’d like to work per month and the monthly wage you’d like to earn for that.
Closing Date: 04 February, 2023
You May also like:
- Summary Writer (Author) at Korto
- Stanbic Bank Job Opportunity
- Graduate Job Recruitment At Hubtel
- Part time bookkeeper Job at Bridge Roses Montessori
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED