Sandvik is looking to hire a Sales & Business Development Manager – DSI Ground Support.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
The Sales & Business Development Manager – DSI Ground Support will drive sales for the entire Ground Support product portfolio by bringing the best of Sandvik’s offering to meet a given customer need and meet Sales Area/Division profitability targets.
See Also: Airteltigo Latest Job Offers
- Identify market size by sales volume and by product and lead market intelligence initiatives for DSI.
- Responsible for training and coaching of internal and external customer personnel for DSI/Ground Support.
- Identify potential clients and/or strategic clients and manage quotation to contract signature.
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with clients and key personnel and serve as the go-to person for mining and rock support topics by partaking in relevant meetings, underground trials, and seminars as required.
- Manage tender to contract signature in conjunction with account management.
- Lead sales management (sales funnel management, sales activities planning and follow-up)
- Play a key role to recruit, develop, and retain reporting personnel in line with business objectives
- Conduct competitor analysis of offering, performance, pricing, market share, and services and identify needed actions, develop action plans and track progress.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer businesses, operations, and processes.
- Ensure the equipment configuration both matches customer needs and works technically.
- Ensure CRM/Sales tools is up to date with key information.
- Create customer value propositions (that include TCO, EHS, application, and technical knowledge) to proactively create opportunities.
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non-warranty) with account management.
Check Also: Amazing Job Offer At Movenpick Hotel
Qualification And Experience:
- A degree-qualified Engineer in Mining, Rock Mechanics, Geology, or similar; or must possess appropriate trade background with equivalent technical experience.
- A postgraduate qualification in Mining and/or Business is a plus.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant working experience
- Exposure to international markets along with strong cross-cultural awareness, particularly in remote challenging environments, is desirable.
- Exposure to ground engineering and/or rock support challenges in underground mining/tunneling at mine operators, ground support suppliers, or consultants.
- Advanced understanding of ground support technologies, including rock bolting and surface support
Skills And Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge and exposure to Rock Mechanics, Underground Mining and support operations.
- Strong business sense and EHS focus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and people management skills are essential.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office applications.
- Willingness to travel and work in remote locations in West Africa for extended periods is essential.
- Self-starter with the ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- French language skills would be highly regarded.
- Graduate Job Recruitment At Hubtel
- List of Ghanaian Stars who died in 2022
- Exciting SHS Opportunity At UNDP
How To Submit An Application For Sales & Business Development Manager
To apply, tap on This Tab
Deadline: 24th January, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED