A role meant for SHS Graduates is now open At Kasapreko Company Limited. A Plant Protection Guard is needed at KCL. The jobholder will provide security coverage to protect and safeguard all company assets in accordance with company policies, while reporting directly to the Plant Protection Supervisor.
- Welcomes and receives visitors coming into the company, obtain their names, addresses, purpose of visit and direct them to the appropriate department and staff.
- Ensures the safety and protection of employees against accident and company property.
- Protects company property from theft and fire.
- Enforces Safety rules.
- Ensure all delivery to the plant are accompanied by the necessary documents.
- Check loads on trucks leaving the premises, book same in log books, stamps waybill and opens main gate to allow them out.
- Controls main gate for in-coming and out-going vehicles.
- Searches all staff going out during break and at close of day.
- Blows siren three times a day at 8.00am, 12.00 noon, and 1.00pm to alert staff of start time of work, lunch break and resumption time of work after lunch break.
- Acts as night receptionist; receives in-coming calls, opens and closes store room for requisitioned items to be collected by night staff.
- Checks arrival and departure times of Police Officers, signs against them and handover to day Supervisor.
Apply For: Employment Possibility At World Vision
- Minimum Senior High School Certificate
- 3 years relevant experience with a reputable Production or Manufacturing Company
- Investigative skills
- Good Communication skills
Location: Accra & Kumasi
How To Submit An Application To Kasapreko For The Open Role For SHS Graduates
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED