The position of Risk and Business Control Director is currently open at Airteltigo Ghana.
- Drive implementation of the “ICE” across the business: run assessment programs to confirm maturity.
- Lead business process reviews and risk assessments in the organization.
- Develop roadmap to improve RA maturity across all BU’s and revenue streams.
- Devise strategies and roll out mechanisms to prevent fraud along the revenue life cycle.
- Improve network and billing assurance across streams.
- To systematically analyze possible revenue risks and revenue additions within the company.
- Provide strategic roadmaps to identify high risk areas & processes for revenue leakage and establish methods for detection, measurement & monitoring.
- Provide guidelines (control objectives, risks to be covered, good practices…) to ensure that internal control is integrated in the activities, with efficient and effective control designs.
- Devise strategies to improve upon Revenue Assurance & Business Controls Maturity.
- Automate and standardize key Revenue Assurance Activities
See Also: Available Role At CDD-Ghana
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Computer Science. An MBA/MSc in Finance or Risk preferred.
- Professional certification in Audit, Accounting, Risk will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in internal control and risk
- Experience in internal audit, risk/controls analysis, compensation accounting, and revenue assurance.
- Broad knowledge of operations activities.
- Process Experience with project management and problem solving as well as running complex finance processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a plus (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) as well as PowerPoint
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and key compliance rules in financial services.
- Leading and Deciding
- Analyzing and Interpreting
- Interacting, Presenting and Communicating information
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Job Advert At Newmont Mining Corporation
- Vodafone Ghana Job Posting
- Liverpool vs Real Madrid Live Stream UCL Today
How To Submit An Application For Risk and Business Control Director
Deadline: 23rd February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED