Here is a job opportunity for Retail assistants in Australia for all interested applicants. This is a part time job that pays a salary of $27.66 per hour.
When it comes to Australian supermarkets, ALDI is in a league of its own. That’s just one of the many ways in which we stand out as Good Different.
Every shift as a Retail Assistant at ALDI will be different from the last. The training you receive will prepare you to take on a variety of tasks around the shop, from stocking shelves to scanning things for customers. Have no fear, as prior experience in retail is not required. To the contrary, we are on the lookout for people to add to our teams that are optimistic, industrious, and teachable.
All seven days of the week, you can find us open for business (including weekends and public holidays). Having dependable transportation is essential because shifts might begin as early as 6am and go as late as 10pm, and you need to be able to get to and from work safely.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate of $27.66* + penalties
- Rotating roster with an average of 15 hours per week
- Permanent contract and permanent part time benefits including paid annual leave, paid parental leave and paid sick/ carer’s leave
- Extensive training and development
- Career progression opportunities in our growing store network
- Working with a retailer who has been recognised as an Employer of Choice (as voted in 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018)
- Excellent team culture where you work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- Complimentary access to MyALDI Wellbeing program giving you support and exclusive benefits in wellness from discounted gym memberships to healthcare plans
- An EAP program that you and your immediate family can use which is 100% free and confidential
- Complimentary access to our Injury Support Program, where you can access free physiotherapy to treat both work and non-work-related aches, pains or niggles**
What does the role involve?
- Promptly and skillfully attending to the needs of customers
- Maintaining cash registers and making the necessary calculations
- Making sure there’s enough inventory on the shelves
- Safety training for the operation of stock-moving machinery
- Retail inventory management
- Upholding the cleanliness and quality of the retail establishment
Our store employees must be 18 or older because of the responsibilities that come with working with us.
Apply for the Retail assistants job in Australia
Click Here To Begin Application
- Registrations & Data Entry Clerk (Southport, Australia)
- Fruit Picking Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia 2023
- Australia Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED