Property Investment Hub looks forward to welcome a new individual to join their team.
- Management of all acquired properties.
- Seeking prospective clients (Landlords and Tenants)
- Manage construction works, utilities and facilitates budgets and oversight supervision
- Liaise with local authorities for the provision of services into the estates
- Develop and enforce occupancy rules.
- First degree in Land Economy, Estate Management or any related field. A masters degree is an added advantage.
- 3 years of working experience in related position
- Good inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Interested applicants should send their CVs, cover letters and relevant certificates to email@example.com
Closing Date: 19th July, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED