Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide is looking to employ a suitable candidate as a cleaning staff member (Gardener), a part time job.
About GIZ Ghana
We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security. Our activities cover three priority areas: Energy and Climate, which deals with renewable energy and energy efficiency; Training and Sustainable Growth for decent Jobs; and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, which focuses on good governance.
Scope of Role:
- The gardener will primarily be responsible for ensuring all plants, flowers and lawns are well cared for. This includes watering plants, clearing bushes and unwanted plant growth, planting flowers, and pruning/trimming edges of plants.
- The gardener is also responsible for ensuring the office compound is clean and orderly, as well as assisting with official errands and office services
There is also a current job for drivers at GIZ Ghana
- Ensure there are green lawns and beautiful flowers/plants inside and around the office.
- Clean the compound of the office premises.
- Pruning of plants in the garden and implement good gardening practices to ensure all plants in and around the office
are properly maintained.
- Report water shortages and other damages on the premises to the administrative specialist.
- Runs errands for the office when necessary.
- Carry out other activities and tasks as assigned
Cleaning Job Qualification Required & Experience
- Elementary / junior high education.
- A minimum of 2-3 years professional experience in a comparable role, with references.
- Physical strength and resilience.
- Ideally, good working knowledge of English. Basic knowledge of German will be an advantage.
- Reliable with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with line manager.
How To Apply For The Cleaning Job at GIZ Ghana
Interested and suitable applicants for the Cleaning Staff position are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to GIZ Ghana via:
email@example.com quoting the Job Code 2023/CO/21/06 in the subject line.
Closing Date: 07 July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED