There is a new New Work Opportunity At Deloitte. An Assistant Manager/Manager, M&A Transaction Services is needed at the company’s Financial Advisory department. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) Transaction Services (TS) type projects, providing team leadership to junior and senior team members assigned to him/her, playing key roles on business and industry thought leadership projects and supporting the Senior Manager/Associate Director with various internal and external tasks. Aside Client deliverables, the successful candidate will lead the development and improvement of skills, knowledge, and performance of his/her team members and the resources in the wider FA business unit.
See Also: Italy Farm Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023
- Due Diligence Services: Leading teams to deliver due diligence services to Clients. This includes financial due diligence, vendor due diligence and vendor assistance aimed at identifying key risks and opportunities that drive value in Target businesses and helping clients to maximize value from their transactions.
- Restructuring Services: Assisting corporate Clients with turnaround strategies to help restructure the operations and finances of distressed businesses or helping Clients carry out a comprehensive review of businesses with the view to identifying operational and financial inefficiencies and recommending corrective measures for value creation purposes.
- Assist with Deal Origination and Business Development: Networking, meetings, and proposal preparations to originate businesses.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., BBA, B.Com) in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with a minimum of second class upper degree
- A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Financial Risk Management, or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess certifications in at least one of the following: ICAG, ACCA, ICAEW or CFA Institute
- At least 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience
- Must be very strong in technical delivery of TS-type mandates and professional services type project management
- Must demonstrate ability to support the unit’s business development efforts in adequate measure
- Must demonstrate good understanding of the entire M&A value chain (i.e. how other service offerings within financial advisory feeds into the M&A value chain)
- Must possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Must be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements, ethics and risk management
- Previous experience with a Big 4 Accounting firm will be an added advantage
Other Suggested Contents:
How To Send An Application For Deloitte’s New Work Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED