MasterCard Foundation has a new slot for employment. The foundation is looking to recruit a Chief of Staff. The successful candidate will be based in any of our offices in Canada or Africa (Ethiopia, Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, or Uganda).
Ways You Can Contribute:
- Works with CEO to shape and articulate the Foundation’s long- and short-term strategic objectives.
- Advances objectives and enables alignment of enterprise initiatives through oversight and coordination of workstreams, regular feedback, and information cascade from the CEO’s office.
- Prepares and/or coordinates development of briefing materials for CEO for meetings, events, or decisions.
- Synthesizes information, including critical information, perspectives of others, factual material, and recommendations for decision-making on particular topics being led by the CEO.
- Develops presentation materials, as required, aimed at high level stakeholder engagements of CEO.
- Works with CEO and Senior Director, Board Governance to provide input and coordinate on Board agendas, support development of Board materials, and follow-up.
- Produces the Quarterly updates for the Executive Committee (ExCo) and Board on progress towards annual goals/KPIs.
Also Check: Job Vacancy At The Savannah Fruits Company
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized university.
- Relevant professional qualifications and member of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in leadership, staffing, and supporting Senior Executives or a CEO.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a Chief of Staff in similar contexts.
- Brings in-depth knowledge and experience in international affairs or international development.
- Experience working in various cultural contexts, and with diverse teams.
- Able to be entrusted with delegated power and approach this work with humility.
- A service mindset and works to enable the success of the CEO and team.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and capable of providing clear feedback diplomatically.
- A natural problem-solver with a strong bias towards achieving results.
- Demonstrates a high degree of emotional intelligence and ability to make decisions.
- Strategic mindset with deep understanding of operations with bias for responsive plan of action.
- Strong collaborative skills and comfortable working with individuals at various levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering results in a dynamic environment with time-sensitive demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Consummate professional who embodies integrity, discretion, trust, humility, and deep listening.
- You have a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- You can accommodate a high level of travel.
More Of Application For At Mastercard Foundation‘s Slot
Deadline for Applications: December 7, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED