Agri Ghana Online is giving a Nationwide opportunity to individuals interested in Agric stories a shot at publishing their articles as part of their ongoing recruitment process.
Agri Ghana Online is seeking to recruit Volunteers (Writers and Reporters).
- Reporting of agricultural news, stories and information. Writing of scripts.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Journalists, Agric and Communications students. Anybody who love to report or write on agricultural and food issues can apply.
Benefits as a volunteer:
- Build great Network
- Internship opportunity
- Candidate must have A Fearless Approach
- Must have Infinite Patience
- Must be a be to think Creatively
- Candidates should be eager to Take Initiative
- Should Stay Humble About Their Work
- Must be driven by Passion
- Should be able to Work In Teams
- Must have the ability to learn and learn quickly
- Must me reliable and dependable
- Must have great Interpersonal skills
Salary: It’s a voluntary job but we may provide data allowances.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply for the Nationwide Recruitment Ongoing At Agri Ghana
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 15 November, 2021
IMPORTANCE OF ENGAGING IN VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
Volunteering allows you to connect to your community and make it a better place; And volunteering is a two-way street: It can benefit you and your family as much as the cause you choose to help. Dedicating your time as a volunteer helps you make new friends, expand your network, and boost your social skills.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED