The Ministry of Health Announces Available Job Vacancies Abroad for interested Health Persons to Apply now.
The Government of Barbados is seeking to recruit experienced, dynamic, and committed individuals who are interested in a challenging yet highly rewarding professional opportunity for the position of the Following;
Ministry of Health Announces Job Vacancies Abroad
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- The Registered Nurse under the supervision of the Nursing Officer ensures that holistic needs assessment of patient and family are completed and documented;
- Assures quality and safe patient care by adhering to therapeutic standards;
- Measures health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; makes or recommends necessary adjustments and follows hospital and nursing philosophies and standards.
- In the absence of the Nursing Officer assumes responsibility for the management of daily operations, including work allocation, deployment, and supervision of staff to ensure the smooth running of the ward/unit.
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- The hospitals are mandated to provide institutional health and rehabilitative care for elderly persons, sixty-five (65) years and older.
- The goal is to provide sustained quality health care to all clients of the Geriatric Services.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, patient-centered, and professional in their delivery of care.
- This Hospital offers a variety of mental health services inclusive of psychological, recreational, occupational, social work, and drug rehabilitation therapy.
- The candidate must be a highly motivated individual able to deliver empathetic, competent, patient-centered care at the hospital in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A multidisciplinary team equipped to deliver a wide range of health care services on a daily basis to the general population.
- The Polyclinics are teaching institutions and are affiliated with the West Indies and The Ross University of Medicine.
- The candidate must be a highly motivated individual able to deliver empathetic, competent, patient-centered care at the polyclinic in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Ministry of Health Announces Job Vacancies Abroad – HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 5th January 2022 for applicants to apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED