Hapag-Lloyd is recruiting a Manager Business Administrations. You will oversee and supervise all activities of the business administration department ensuring the integrity of processes, internal controls, bookkeeping and cost savings strategies
- Consciously establishes a culture that encourages customer focus, individual development, efficiency, collaboration and creates an environment for process improvements.
- Upholds and ensures that all Hapag-Lloyd policies and procedures are followed and maintained
Check Also: Job Opportunity at LabMart Limited
Job Specification – Key Accountabilities:
- Completion of monthly financial reporting according to the Hapag-Lloyd GAP accounting policies.
- Prepare and submit annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Manage cash flow within the company guidelines and perform accurate liquidity forecast.
- Approval and submission of monthly cost-plus schedules.
- Provide monthly commentary on deviations against budget and forecast on the cost-plus schedule.
- Manage and oversee external and internal audits and ensure unqualified report is received.
- Ensure total Compliance to Hapag Lloyd global standards and policies as well as local regulatory laws.
- Coordinate monthly payroll functions.
- Ensure statutory requirements (Self-Assessment, VAT, Withholding Tax, PAYE and SSNIT) are met and timely.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable within the company guidelines.
- Maintain relationship with Auditors, Banks, clients’ financial representative and other actors.
- Ensure that proper reconciliation is prepared on all general ledger accounts.
- Provide backup for month-end operational/overhead accruals.
- Provide commentary on monthly KPI’s – DSO and DPO.
- Review and authorize payments and beneficiaries on internet banking.
- Ensure all SOP’s under the control checklist are adhered to strictly.
- Ensure registration requirements are kept current at all times and files statutory returns and renewals.
- Securing statutory clearance certificates such as TCC, SSNIT clearance etc.
- Coordinating to secure and renew GIPC quota allocation.
- Coordinating and securing equity remittance confirmations from Bank of Ghana.
- Ensure insurance covers for assessed risks are maintained up to date.
- Carry out annual performance appraisals with BA department
- Coach and develop individual staff in Business Administration department.
Apply For: DS Construction Limited New Job Opening
Key Performance Indicators:
- Completing monthly overhead reports on or before 26th of the month.
- Preparing and submitting annual budget by 17th of August.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly forecast FC1, FC2 & FC3 on or before end of March, June and September respectively.
- Submit cost-plus schedules on or before scheduled deadlines.
- Manage DSO and DPO within Region target of 14.0 for DSO and 45.0 for DPO.
- File statutory tax returns per below deadlines
- VAT – end of ensuing month
- Withholding tax – 15th of ensuing month
- PAYE – 15th of ensuing month
- SSNIT – 14th of ensuing month
- Provident fund – 14th of ensuing month
- Annual Corporate final tax – on or before end of April
- Self-assessment (Provisional Corporate Tax) – March, June, September and December for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter respectively.
- Ensure all customer payments are correctly allocated to outstanding invoices.
- Timely recovery of overdue balances from customers.
- Ensure credit customers settles balances per agreed terms.
- Ensure customer accounts are reconciled and ageing balances cleaned-up.
- Ensure vendors balances are settled according to agreed payment terms.
- Ensure port dues for partner slot sharing is invoiced with 2 days of receiving approved invoice from Opx.
- Ensure partner SOA reconciliation is done on or before 20 of ensuing month with overdue balance recovered.
- Setting exchange rate in FIS before 10 am.
- Maintain appropriate schedules for all balance sheet accruals and prepayments.
- Ensure minimal open items on balance sheet GLs. Target is maximum of 10 items.
Critical Qualifications/ Skills Experience:
University degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of user application systems and Proficient in EXCEL
- Fluent in English
- SAP and Policies & Procedures
- Highly analytic and independent way of working
- Ability to present complex correlations in a clear way
- Team player / Flexible / Cooperative
- Solid Communication skills
How To Submit An Application For Manager Business Administrations At Hapag-Lloyd
Apply now by tapping in this Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED