UNICEF is here with an amazing Job opening. The organization is employing an Advocacy Service Consultant to work in Accra-Ghana for 8 Months (office-based). This position is open to only Ghanaian Nationals.
Scope of work:
- Support in stakeholder identification and engagement preceding the SITAN conference
- Support in coordination of the sections and stakeholders during the preparation of the SITAN conference
- Provide on-site support to ensure successful implementation of the conference
- Support the quality assurance of media materials on the conference
- Support the update of the Ghana Country Office (GCO) advocacy strategy
- Support the development of action plans derived from the GCO strategy
- Support monitoring and utilization of the GCO advocacy strategy across the office
- Support development and implementation of the child manifesto to influence the manifestoes and messages of Political Parties towards the 2024 General election
Read More: New Job Application At FAO
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences, particularly Sociology, Social Work, Human Rights, Public Policy, Mass Communications or related areas is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of in similar or related assignment is required
- Previous experience in undertaking communications and advocacy activities on social issues is required
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and public speaking skills is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Procedure For Job Recruitment At UNICEF
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED