Crowe Veritas,a firm of Chartered Accountants, seeks to recruit talented persons for the following position: Assistant Company Secretary
The successful applicant will:
• Assist the Compliance Manager in managing the statutory compliance requirements of the firm and clients.
• Facilitate registration of clients with relevant statutory authorities.
• Provide assistance to respond to clients’ requests on statutory compliance requirements, and Any other duties that you may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences or their equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years of practical working experience in a similar position
• Proficiency in computer software applications (such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral).
• Excellent organizational, research and report writing skills.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision to meet deadlines.
How To Apply For The Job
Suitably qualified candidates should apply with detailed CV and application letter including two referees to:
P. O. Box CT 6372,
by email to:
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line as advertised and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
Closing Date: 10 September, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED