Central University is advertising a new job opening. The faculty of Law of the aforementioned institution welcome applications from individuals with a terminal degree (PhD/JSD) in law to join its teaching staff.
Ideally, applicants must have specialist knowledge in any of the following areas of law
- International Human Rights Law
- Oil & Gas Law / Energy Law
- Corporate / Commercial Law
- Maritime Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Qualification & Experience Required
- Applicants with PhD/JSD in any other Law related subjects any also apply
- Previous teaching experience iwll be an added advantage
You May Like: Job Application At Legendary Foods Ltd
How To Submit An Application For A Job At Central University (CU)
To apply, send your application letter, certificates and other relevant documents to:
The Human Resource Director,
Closing Date: 31st January, 2024
Central University is an educational institution that was established by the International Central Gospel Church (ICGC).
The origins of this institute can be traced back to October 1988 when ICGC started a short-term Pastoral training programme. In June 1991, it was officially incorporated under the name Central Bible College. The name was changed again to Central Christian College in 1993. The College later improved its programmes to the baccalaureate level.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED