A new job vacancy is available at Legendary Foods Ltd. The company is looking for a Processing Supervisor to work at its KNUST – Kumasi branch.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Legendary Foods Ltd. is looking for a passionate person willing to work on Saturdays to supervise the processing operations of its products.
- Provide an inventory of raw materials, finished products, and packaging materials and prepare a processing budget for the low stock.
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of food safety systems in the department.
- Assist the department in the development of new products.
- Assist in the running of processing facility operations and maintain systematic order.
- Act as the first line of support for troubleshooting and resolving processing issues.
- Assist and participate in conducting sensory evaluations of new and existing products.
- Document & organise information such as health & safety instances, protocols, protocol changes, recipes, sensory feedback, customer feedback.
- Ensure the adherence of preparation of existing and new products under strict hygienic protocols.
- Assist in developing innovative packaging ideas for different sales channels.
Check This: Remote Job Vacancies in Scotland 2023
Job Recruitment Process At Legendary Foods Ltd
Submit your cover letter or letter of intention and CV titled “ Processing Supervisor Application”.
Include a copy of all relevant certificates and address your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED