There is a new job opportunity at Hapag-Lloyd AG. A Commercial Inland Steering Manager is needed at the organization.
About The Role:
They are looking for someone to develop the Area Inland strategy and define the Area-level Inland ambition for the next budget year (volumes, profitability, Inland share, etc.) based on the Regional Inland target in alignment with Sales, Operations, and Trade Management and align the commercial and the operational perspective to improve the Area’s Inland ambition and result.
- Develop the Inland pricing strategy with the goal of end-to-end Inland profitability including the evaluation of the Inland Tariff tool as well as Inland related surcharges
- Actively manage the sales funnel for Inland opportunities in own Area
- Develop campaigns and initiatives in alignment with stakeholders in order to achieve Area goals and communicates these globally and actively manage hinterland imbalances
- Identify customers with untapped Inland potential and forward those to the relevant commercial teams for action
- Collect market and competitive insights (ambitions and product developments of competitors) and compile market feedback from Area Sales to develop market-based pricing approach and participate in Area Sales meetings
- Forecast Inland volumes based on sales and booking history to anchor target mindset.
- Take responsibility for KPI achievement and compile the monthly Inland performance report for the Area incl. respective follow-up actions
- Track progress towards the Inland strategy of the Area and define actions to ensure strategic measures are implemented
- Define countermeasures where target achievement is at risk
- Report regular performance updates to Area Sales Director and Regional Inland Centre
- Actively participate in Area Inland budget and forecasting process
- Successfully completed commercial training or comparable studies in Business, Commerce, Sales, Engineering, Logistics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in shipping, forwarding or logistics, preferably in sales or operations
- Competitive remuneration
- Health and life insurance
- Good working environment
Guide To Applying For Hapag-Lloyd‘s Job
For more information on the Job Click Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED