Akrofi-Christaller Institute of Theology Mission and Culture has one job vacancy for the position of Archival Assistant.
Objective Of The Position:
The Assistant, under the supervision of the Archival Officer, will assist in the development, promotion and daily running of the Archive & Rare Book Section to ensure the provision of an effective resource and information service, both for the Akrofi-Christaller community (students, faculty and staff) and a wide range of external users and partners.
- Assist with archival processing, digitization and cataloguing projects as required.
- To assist the Archival Officer in cleaning of documents, appraising, accessioning, sorting, packaging, listing, labeling, boxing and locating archival materials
- Assist with data entry into the ACI Archival Management System.
- Attend to a wide range of enquiries from researchers, depositors, supporters, visitors,staff, and students (in person, by telephone, e-mail, post, Facebook or WhatsApp).
- Assist with records and manuscript arrangement.
- Any other duties that may from time to time be required, as discussed and agreed with Archival Officer and the Librarian.
Apply For: Mass Job Recruitment At British Council
Qualification Required & Experience
- Mature Christian with integrity, and a sense of responsibility, committed to the Institute’s vision, aims and objectives.
- Must hold a Diploma in Library Studies from an accredited and recognized University with at least two years practical experience. An additional degree in Information Studies will be an advantage.
- Must be physically mobile with the ability to lift and move boxes of documents.
- Must not be allergic to dust.
How To Forward A Job Application To Akrofi-Christaller Institute of Theology Mission and Culture
Interested persons should write to:
email@example.com giving their full curriculum vitae and addresses of three referees (current employer/Academic Dean, pastor, and personal friend).
AKROFI-CHRISTALLER INSTITUTE OF THEOLOGY, MISSION AND CULTURE
P.O. Box 76, Akropong-Akuapem
Closing Date: 21st July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED