Epiroc Equipment Ghana Limited is here with a new hiring ad. The role of Regional Business Line Manager is open at the Parts and Service Division (PSD).They are looking at a strong leader who ideally has hands on experience and intimate knowledge of the West African region mining market, is passionate about working with people and growing them while delivering consistent results.
- Key drivers will be Customer Relationship Management and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for PSD operations in the Region.
- Develop business plans, revenue forecasts, budgets, organization structure based on current fleet of capital equipment and expected addition over the next 3 years and manage PSD to achieve desired results.
- Develop a business plan for our future regional workshop infrastructure.
- Drive and manage local and regional team in a matrix organization and ensure a team of high-performing and collaborative employees – by recruiting from a diverse pool and following Epiroc’s recruiting practices and developing competencies of the team. Continuously improve gender diversity and employment equity in the region
- Oversee technical training and development of PSD team to provide tools and processes for excellent service
- Safeguard Epiroc’s future through effective succession planning (grow second line of managers)
- Ensure every team member is contributing in a positive way to the Company goals, and identify continuous improvement opportunities in team setup.
- Ensure that all safety related aspects are managed and adhered to in each area and all Epiroc’s facilities of responsibility.
- Manage and optimize performance of service agreements together with your team.
- Work seamlessly with Capital equipment Regional BLMs so as promote Epiroc as a total solution.
- University degree in Engineering, Commercial or equivalent through experience.
- Safety conscious
- Open minded and determination to achieve goals.
- Effective communication skills
- Leadership and ability to coordinate and motivate people.
- Initiative-taking, energetic with an elevated level of responsibility and loyalty
- Willingness to travel and develop relationships.
How To Submit Applications To Epiroc Ghana For Hiring
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED