A reputable company is looking to hire an IT Manager.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and Database Administrator (SQL).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in IT operations. Experience in leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage systems and phone systems.
- Experience in installation and management of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Access, MySQL, configuring routers and developing windows interfaces with Visual Basic for other systems.
- Experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage.
How To Apply – IT Manager
To apply, kindly send CV and cover letter (PDF) to: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date for Submission: Friday, 3rd September, 2021.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Shatta Wale Biography, Family, Businesses, Songs and Networth
- KiDi sets record, becomes the first Ghanaian artiste to have two songs nominated in one VGMA category
- Let the rich pay their ward’s fees – Kwame Sefa Kayi urges government on Free SHS
- I always cry for people living in Kumasi when there’s Dumsor – Prophet Kofi Oduro
- Shocking Health Implications of Sobolo (roselle juice)
- Graduate Trainees Recruitment Ongoing at AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- King’s College London Africa International Scholarships 2022-2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED