There is an exciting job vacancy available at International Disability Alliance (IDA). IDA is seeking to hire a Senior M & E Manager who will work full time for the Alliance.
- The Senior M&E Manager will develop and oversea IDA’s monitoring and evaluation and will be responsible for the reporting to IDA Board and Donors.
- S/he will lead on IDA external evaluations and will support IDA Secretariat and Partners team to maintain an effective monitoring system across all the organisation, and ensure quality, effectiveness, and accountability of our activities.
- The position required strong analytical and writing skills, expertise in M&E planning and methodologies, experience in project management, and in developing data collection tools.
See Also: Job Update At Essence Medical Laboratory
Skills And Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or Equivalent in International Development, Human Rights, Political Sciences, International relations, Disability studies or other relevant to the position
- At least 7 years’ experience in monitoring & evaluation and/or project management
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage a complex workload, to work under pressure and
effectively manage time to respect multiple deadlines
- Strong communication skills, leadership and team orientated
- Experience of working with Organisations of Persons with Disabilities
- Professional or academic experience relating to the promotion of the human rights of persons with disabilities
- Understanding and awareness of IDA safeguarding policies. The candidate should understand the importance
of the Safeguarding policy and IDA’s Code of Conduct (available here: https://www.internationaldisabilityalliance.org/reporting-fraud-abuse). IDA will not tolerate any form of abuse, violence, fraud, corruption, or any breach of the IDA policies
Check Also: Bible Society Of Ghana Job
- Lived experience of disability
- Working knowledge of at least one other UN language (French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Chinese)
- Work and/or life experience in Global South countries
- Sales Jobs in Poland with VISA Sponsorship
- Akatakyiman Rural Bank Job Vacancy
- New Job Vacancy At YEN.com.gh
How To Submit An Application For International Disability Alliance Job Vacancy
To apply, click on this Button
Deadline: 20th December, 2022, by 8 PM CET.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED