The service of an Indirect Sales Supervisor for Accra West is currently needed at AirtelTigo Ghana.
- The successful candidate will join the sales and distribution department.
- (S)He will report to Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the companys retail acquisition channels in the territory. (S)he will also liaise with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve strategic and operational goals.
- See to the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his or her supervision.
- Accountable for the achievement of distribution and Acquisition targets under his or her area of supervision.
- Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisitions (POAs) within his or her assigned territory.
- In charge of leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his or her direct supervision.
- Manage and train POAs on activation processes
- Maintain and grow active productive POAs base in assigned area
- Ensure adequate availability of sim and scratch cards at all POAs and POSs
- Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product and commissions structure to all POAs
- Identify Market and Trade opportunities.
- Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to RSM
- Plans, executes and feedback BTL (Below-The-Line) activities with external agencies
- Work in the market on the route per Salesman or AAD minimum twice monthly.
- Review daily performance by route with each salesman and or AAD in his team. This should be measured against the agreed route plan.
- Ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets as per the company’s agreed standards.
- Plan and execute all forms of Agent fora to ensure retailers have good product knowledge.
Key KPIs / Success Criteria
- Volume and Value target achievement.
- Good product distribution in outlets under supervision.
- Achieving operational benchmark standards.
- Development of personnel
Check Also: Jobs For SHS Graduates At Baker Hughes
Qualification Required & Experience
- A university degree in any field or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Studies or other related fields.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must have execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
How To Apply For The Position: Sales Supervisor – Indirect
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 20th June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED