There is a new graduate training recruitment ongoing at Colgate Palmolive Company. This training will last for 18 months, 4 Rotations and you stand a chance of possibly getting permanently employed.
Position: Graduate Trainee
The primary role of the position is to develop young, motivated and high performing graduates to infuse their talent into the organization. The Graduate Trainee will be given structured learning and workplace experience. Colgate Palmolive East West Africa, the leading Oral Care Brand, offers you the opportunity of a lifetime to uncover 43 African markets and their opportunities. It provides you with on the job training and exposure to markets in East, West and South Central Africa, whilst rotating in the different business functions to gain the best experience and learning opportunities.
- Required to attend all their training classes and meeting which give them basic information about different functions of the company.
- Will be required to work under the supervision of senior employees.
- Will be required to do research work for the company and to document the trends within the various functions of the company such as; Customer Development, Marketing, Finance & Supply Chain.
- Will be required to visit different working fields in order to get hands on working experience.
- Will be required to make presentations on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- Will be required to take various tests in order to determine his/her competence for working.
- Will be required to keep records for the company and will be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the different functions within the company.
- Functional linkages (Indicate frequency where applicable)
Also Read: Opportunity For Graduates At McJones Energy
Education, Experience and Competencies:
Supply Chain & Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Law, HR or Industrial Psychology Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Not Applicable
- Understanding our Environment
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Planning /Priority Setting
- Analysis / Decision Making
What The Company Offers:
They offer competitive market related remuneration and permanent employment opportunities across Africa.
Location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Application Guide For Colgate Palmolive Company’s Training
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED