Graduate Job Opportunities at Nestle Ghana 2021
Position: Field Sales Supervisor
Location : Dzorwulu, Accra
Company: Nestlé Ghana
Type of contact: Full time
Minimum Educational qualification: University degree or higher education degree
Minimum Relevant work experience: proven capability in field management, preferably from the FMCG sector
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of Nestlé products in all relevant outlets in order to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory through the training, coaching and management of Distributor sales team and other secondary sales force in assigned territory.
A day in the life of…
- You will be responsible in ensuring product availability, visibility and accessibility in priority outlets in assigned sales territory through the execution of the territory sales plan and merchandising guideline
- You will train the secondary sales force on In-Call execution and carry out regular field coaching of the various sales roles.
- You will report quality and on-time market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Establishing coverage plan for distributor and developing route and journey plan for secondary sales force whilst ensuring compliance (including WHO code compliance)
- You will see to correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
What will make you successful
- Strong communication skills in English
- Persistent and reliable
- Holding a valid driving license
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Customer oriented
- Organization skills
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
How To Apply for the Graduate Job Opportunities at Nestle Ghana 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: January 11, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED