BD Advertises New Ongoing Bob Recruitment. BD is hiring a Territory Manager French West Africa (Integrated Diagnostic Solutions)
kindly read the job description below to understand the nature of the Job and associated qualifications.
The position is accountable for the execution of the IDS Strategy of the respective territory. It holds full accountability for the sales performance for specific countries as determined by the Business Leader IDS .
The position provides leadership to the IDS Sales and Application team in the respective territory.
This key position provides close collaboration and coordination between the IDS business as well as geographically located functions and co-ordinates all customer and distributor initiatives in the designated territory.
RESPONSIBILITIES (BD Advertises New Ongoing Bob Recruitment)
- Carries out all aspects of the IDS business strategy for assigned markets to ensure the achievement of financial/budget expectations.
- Responsible for end-to-end distributor management including key metrics tracking and delivery on the IDS portfolio.
- Supports the development of marketing plans including IDS value preposition
- Implementation of go-to-market strategy including market development initiatives to ensure effective use of resources and capabilities.
- Responsible for key financial business processes including, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Proactively monitors the financial performance of the territory and communicates any deviations from critical project plans. Ensures implementation of any necessary contingency plans and/or corrective actions to effectively mitigate risks.
- Leads demand generation and pipeline management to support accurate forecasting
- Uses the CRM system to manage the sale force effectiveness critical metrics for the territory
- Engage with the external partners, healthcare providers and decision makers to align on the BD strategy and build strong partnerships
- C- Suite engagements and management of the relationship
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrates the ability to integrate an understanding of sound business and financial fundamentals with in-depth knowledge of our market and industry.
- Will have more than 5 years of sales, marketing and business management experience including at least 3 years with full P&L accountability- recommended
- Proficiency in English & French
- Will have a track record of success in the Health Science market and / or preferably in the diagnostics field, built on an extensive network of KOL and scientific societies
- Builds competitive strategies and crafts tactical plans by applying the SMART principal(Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely).
- Fast learner who is able to quickly achieve a thorough understanding of the business opportunities for BD and adapt business models to a fast changing market and regulatory environment.
- Consistently strives to achieve challenging goals and objectives, can be counted on to exceed targets, and steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage, coordinate and mobilise teams.
- The successful candidate sets compelling goals, conveys a sense of urgency, and drives issues to closure.
- Quickly embodies and lives the BD values
- Understands the complexities within the organization; is practical and perceptive in using appropriate methods, resources and the cooperation of others to accomplish objectives.
Location: Osu, Ghana
HOW TO APPLY -BD Advertises New Ongoing Bob Recruitment
Closing Date: 30th December, 2021.
We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED