Generation has a new job vacancy. We are looking for an exceptional Operations Associate to manage the logistics and administration of running our 2000-learner training program in Ghana.
You will be joining at an exciting time for Generation, as we look to enter Ghana for the first time in our partnership with MasterCard Foundation (MCF), called GROW. Under this partnership, we will be launching new training and placement programs for a number of remote roles (such as virtual assistants, data analysts, digital marketing, web development and customer service). Generation will also be co-ordinating a coalition of partners to experiment with different methods of delivery to find out ‘what works’ before we scale.
This role is for a full-time assignment, from Q1 2023 through June 2025, with a possibility to extend. The role requires residency in Ghana, with the need for travel to Accra and Kumasi. Hours are expected to be 40 hours per week.
Compensation and benefits package competitive with NGO industry standards.
Recommended:New Job Applications Open At African Union
The Operations Associate will work closely with the Program Director to support on the logistical and administrative implications of the program – specifically, this could mean you:
- Performing administrative duties, including scheduling appointments and receiving partner queries.
- Organise logistical components of project delivery, such as sourcing co-working spaces and in-person sites for training, organizing the distribution of stipends and hard/software to learners, Generation staff and our training partners etc.
- Monitoring inventory and supporting procurement processes as required.
- Support management of vendors, including processing invoices as required.
- Support on non-financial reporting and presentations to stakeholders, such as written operational updates to program partners.
- Supporting human resources with recruitment activities and creating/managing work schedules.
See Also: Job Opening At Canonical
- You have at least 2 years of experience in project management and/or administrative roles.
- You are detail-oriented and do not let balls drop.
- You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and will continually push yourself and others to achieve program objectives. You are comfortable with ambiguity and a changing environment.
- You are able to pick things up quickly and manage multiple priorities
- You are proficient with typical business administration tools such as Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- You have strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- You will put in the legwork to get us to the best solution to any problem
- You believe in our mission, that fulfilling employment can change lives, and are passionate about doing social good
View Also: Job Update At BlueCrest University College
How To Submit An Application For New Job Vacancy At Generation
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED