The position of Fintech Solution Manager is currently vacant at Huawei. Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices, founded in 1987, in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen.
Purpose of the role:
- The Candidate will be responsible for leading and supporting Fintech related Solutions and products in the Country.
- He will provide subject matter expertise to support sales effort and expand the company’s footprint in the country and the sub region and will be the main interface to the company’s customers.
- He will support delivery of client-facing research projects focusing on FinTech topics such as payments, lending and crowdfunding, artificial intelligence, InsurTech, digital wealth management and others.
- He will play an active role in all aspects of the delivery lifecycle, from sales through to initial data collection, analysis, visualization and communication of the findings, allowing for a great deal of diversity on the job and the development of a broad skills set. As the role evolves, he will have an increasing level of direct client exposure, which in many cases reaches C-level executives.
See Also: Graduate Job Opportunity At Perbi Cubs
- Collaborate with Executive Team to create a strategic business plan of operations and business growth in the specific location
- Understand Huawei Fintech solutions and be able to meet and address our customer needs
- Identify opportunities and partnerships that fill the gap in value proposition
- Gather and analyse tailored solutions that address customer needs in the best way
- Identify and implement new opportunities that grow a successful fintech business
- Conduct field research in the industry based on desk research, conference and event findings, interviews with prominent FinTech firms, banks and other financial and non-financial institutions
- Responsible for deliverables ranging from periodic benchmarking activities to bespoke client projects and industry roundtables
- Assist with the management of individual client accounts and be involved in the development of internal initiatives
Essential role related knowledge, technical skills, qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject profession
- Minimum Six (6) years’ experience in a Fintech Company
- Knowledge of the current Fintech eco-system
- Ability to develop and deliver presentation to clients
- Effective analytic and decision-making skills
- Ability to follow processes and make improvement
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
Recommended: Latest Job Recruitment At Abt Associates
How To Submit An Application For Fintech Solution Manager (Huawei)
Closing date: 21st February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED