The position of a Field Specialist – Intelligent Production Systems (IPS) is open at Baker Hughes.
As a Field Specialist – IPS, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group such as gauges , Smart Valves, Fiber Optics and Flow Meters.
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Continuing to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Intelligent Production Systems and/or other product groups
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required
Baker Hughes’ Requirements Field Specialist – IPS
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least Bachelor or a High School Diploma /GED
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Intelligent Production Systems
- Be competent in running multiple medium to high-risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- Have a thorough knowledge of reservoir monitoring and control and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Have thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Intelligent Production Systems products in at least one product line.
- Have an ability to work well and communicate well with others
How To Submit An Application For
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED