The services of a Field Engineer – Wireline is needed at the Baker Hughes.
As a Wireline Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and analyzing resolutions to problems encountered of moderately complex scope at the wellsite.
- Supervising the training of less experienced engineers and personnel. Performs additional duties within the district.
- Working with drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Providing record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advising Customer Representative with the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting and wellsite analysis.
- Supervising equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High National diploma or University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- Have at least 5 year’s experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services.
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services (advanced open/cased-hole services)
- Have the ability to identify the proper product and service for simple to complex applications.
- Have the ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
Apply For: Fresh Job Notice At African Union
How To Forward An Application To Baker Hughes For The Role Of Field Engineer – Wireline
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED