MTN GlobalConnect has a new employment slot. The company requires the service of a Senior solution architect.
- Your responsibilities will include the development of the solution architecture roadmap and creating technical documents for interface and process design, sequence and data flow diagrams and data models across the wholesale mobility BSS ecosystem.
- The individual will offer thought leadership for functional and solution architecture, deployment methods, and product configuration for the types of applications within the scope of their responsibilities.
- Other duties include collaborating with development and engineering teams to review business requirements, determine system impacts, and design new features to meet each new business requirement.
Education, Experience And Competencies:
- Minimum 4-year Academic Degree (B Eng. / BSc Degree preferred)
- Relevant certification/accreditation/membership with professional body as required for role
- Fluent in English and language of country (preferable)
- 5+ years’ experience in the Telecom domain preferably in the Wholesale Carrier space in a wide range of roles – Architecture, Delivery and Operations.
- The candidate should have knowledge and experience designing solutions and defining architectures for the areas of Rating, Interconnect, Billing (offline), Routing, CRM, Mediation, Order Management, Self-service, and Provisioning.
- Must have experience in eTOM, 3GPP, SID, TAM, ITIL, OSS and knowledge of network and communication technologies would be an advantage, i.e. 2/3/4G/5G, IP, SS7.
- Business Capability mapping knowledge , API Mapping Skills – Include TMF ODA, TMF API catalog , knowledge of integration frameworks and API platforms ( APIGEE, SOA etc)
- Solution Engineering Experience
- Demonstrated skills in Team Leadership
- Deep knowledge and experience in wholesale networks, services modelling and automation with middleware knowledge in OSS systems
Check Also: Job Offer At Wessex Pharmacies UK
- Excellent Oral and Written Communications and Presentation Skills
- Full lifecycle Billing System experience and experience with associated integration
- Experience with provisioning and orchestration
- Operational knowledge of Zero touch Architecture and Open APIs
- Expertise is wholesale mobility network infrastructure and distributed software automation
- Strong background in solution architecture, preferably with leading telecom companies
- Must be self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented, organized and pursue excellence on all tasks
- Knowledge of Telecom industry best practices, future trends, and design patterns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mindset
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies (advantageous)
- Strategy Implementers, Decisive Problem Solver, Best Practice Value Creator
- Culture and Change Champion, Guiding People Manager, Relationship Builder
- Results Achiever, Operationally Astute
- Detailed knowledge on the international telecommunication infrastructure industry regarding latest industry trends and competitive landscape within the MTN footprint
- Strong understanding of managed networks
- Strong analytical skills to be able to execute market analysis, competitor landscape reports and customer monitoring – Understanding the connectivity infrastructure wholesales landscape with a focus of emerging markets.
You Might Also Like:
- Job Update At Essence Medical Laboratory
- Akatakyiman Rural Bank Job Vacancy
- England vs France World Cup 2022
How To Submit An Application Fo Employment Slot At MTN GlobalConnect
To apply online click Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED