The services of 6 unemployed persons are currently need for the positions of Electricians at Melcom Ghana.
- Setting up, keeping, and fixing control, wiring, and lighting systems for electricity.
- Reading plans and sketches with technical information.
- General electrical repair is being done.
- Taking a look at transformers, circuit breakers, and other electric parts.
- Using the right testing tools to figure out what’s wrong with an electrical problem.
- Fixing and replacing things like electrical wiring, fittings, and equipment.
- Using the National Electrical Code and following state and local building codes.
- Performing corrective work on circuit breakers.
- Maintaining a good understanding of heating, air conditioning, and testing tools.
Check This: Job Vacancy At Chemonics International
Qualification and Experience Required:
To qualify for this job, you must meet the requirements listed below:
- Applicants should have an NVTI or HND certificate
- Your work experience duration should be between 3 – 5 years.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Career Opening At Ningbo MH Industry
- Exciting Career Opportunities At UMaT
- Full Time Job At The Capital Group
- South Korea Government Visa Sponsorship Job Opportunities
How To Send An Application To Melcom Ghana For The Position Of Electricians
All interested applicants should send their CV to email email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED