A leading electronics company is currently looking to hire an experienced and proactive Ecommerce Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
Ecommerce Manager Profile
The successful candidate will develop and oversee all online sales for consumer electronics of the department.
Ecommerce Manager Duties/ Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities to Expand Market Share
- Detailed Market/Product Mapping
- Identify Gaps/Opportunities
- Increase Chain Value Addition
- Fitment Centres/Assembling Opportunities
- Increase Channel opportunities needed to improve penetration
- Find/Develop E-Commerce Websites to develop Store Fronts.
- Create & Maintain Web stores update for Products/Product Features/Prices.
- Create & Implement Tactical Offers for Specific Products & Target Specific Markets.
- Responsible for Creating High Impact Landing Pages, News Articles etc.
- Assist in Creating & Implementing Product Promotions.
- Manage Day to Day Social Media Implementation
- Assist in developing content for company website
- Assist in SEO Strategy, Implementation & Monitoring
- Create Business Opportunities in Institutional Sales
- Lead a team to focus on verticals/geographical coverage
- Manage all aspects of the E-Commerce business system at multiple environmental levels (Development, Staging and Production)
- Plan, define and implement E-Commerce system updates, changes, and functional improvements
- Maintain full ownership of website content management while ensuring E-Commerce platform is consistent with brand guidelines
- Assist with the development and implementation of a comprehensive E-Commerce marketing plan including Social Media Strategies and a digital marketing plan
- Manage and execute multiple E-Commerce initiatives and promotional campaigns while partnering with design agencies for advertising creatives.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Other relevant professional certifications.
- Good working knowledge of the industry
- Assertiveness: ability to make decisions, articulate viewpoints and stick to them when necessary
- Ability to listen to contrary views
- Ability to handle conflicts productively
- Sound knowledge of financial and administrative management
- Ability to build teams
- Ability to train and delegate
- Ability to plan, organize and control
HOW TO APPLY
To apply kindly send your CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: September 4, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED