There is a job vacancy for Director (Human Capital & General Services) At KPMG. The job holder is responsible for leading the human resource, IT and general services function of the organisation, ensuring the formulation and implementation of best practice policies, procedures and programmes and promote operational efficiency.
See Also: Job Update At Kuo Fire Safety Limited
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of administration
- Knowledge of the local labour laws and regulations
- Ability to evaluate multiple stakeholder requirements and work with them to prioritize delivery of those requirements
- Knowledge of the local labour laws and regulations, HR systems, policies and processes
- Excellent project management and process development experience,
- Ability to lead, motivate and drive employee engagement
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to balance multiple perspectives and convey relevant messages.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, networking and ethical skills
- Minimum of 12 years HR Generalist, or HR Consulting role, of which at least 5 must have been at a senior managerial level
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Science or a related field
- Membership of a relevant professional body (CIPD, SHRM, IHRMP and other relevant professional qualifications)
- Provide guidance and counsel on matters relating to the HR, IT and administration services function and ensure development of strategies that are aligned with the business needs and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Develop a strategic human capital plan for talent acquisition, development, utilization, motivation and retention that is aligned with the organisation’s corporate strategy and objectives
- Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies and plans to identify, select, hire and retain the best talent to meet the organisation’s manpower needs and ensure optimal staffing levels at all times
- Establish a human resource policy and procedures manual and ensure this is duly implemented and regularly reviewed
- Demonstrate ownership of, and communicate the HR department’s strategic direction and objectives to all staff ensuring mutual understanding of roles, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Ensure the formulation and implementation of an effective performance management system which is objective, equitable, transparent, and merit-driven
- Ensure the design and implementation of need-based, cost-effective learning and development strategies to support the organisation’s business goals and improve performance
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration of remuneration and reward policies and practices that balances employee satisfaction/ well-being with the organisation’s resources
- Develop, lead, and manage the organisation’s Industrial Relations policies and practices to enable employee engagement, productivity, and legal compliance. In accordance with this, keep abreast with labour laws, employment regulations, and adapt policies to ensure compliance
- Continuously seek to identify, improve existing processes to improve the management and accessibility of key analytical data and use people analytics to present HR key metrics that supports business decision making
- Oversee the establishment and management of General Services and Innovation & Technology functions that ensure smooth daily operations across the organisation
How to Apply for Director (Human Capital & General Services) at KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED