VisionFund is currently in search of a Client Service Manager.
To provide leadership to a team of branch staff to deliver social and business ‘objectives of the branch
- To provide effective leadership for the day-to-day activities of the branch.
- To ensure operational policies/systems are adhered to and adequately implemented.
- To ensure effective training programs are conducted for staff to strengthen and update their skills in microfinance administration.
- To ensure that the branch is profitable at all times and achieves all impact targets.
- To submit monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, portfolio and impact reports of the branch.
Required Skills or Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in a Regional/Area Management position
- 5 years’ experience within a Financial Institution.
- Must have good business development skills and relate well with people from diverse backgrounds
- Must have a good knowledge in microfinance methodologies, products and services
- Must be very conversant with VF Ghana’s core objectives and business model
- Must be dynamic, innovative and self-motivated
- Must be willing and able to work effectively under pressure and be goal oriented
- Must have strong organisational abilities
- Must be a practicing Christian
- Latest Job Announcement At Blackpen
- Job Alert At Prospect International School
- Latest Job Posting At Servair Ghana
How To Submit An Applications For Client Service Manager At VisionFund
Interested individuals should send their applications (application letter and CV) titled: ‘Client Service Manager‘ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31st December, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED