There is a Career Opening At Kabod Group. The company is looking for a The Innovative Financing and Resource Mobilization Consultant. S/he will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to secure funding for our organization but also implement training programs on alternative funding models for nonprofits in Africa.
The successful candidate will work closely with the business development officer and other stakeholders to identify funding opportunities and implement fundraising strategies that align with the organization’s priorities and objectives. He/She will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with donors and partners and reporting on fundraising activities.
See Also: Job At Ghana Climate Innovation Centre
Responsibilities At Kabod Group For Career Opening
Resource Mobilization (70%)
- Develop and implement resource mobilization strategies to secure funding for the organization’s programs and projects.
- Identify funding sources and prepare high quality proposals for individual donors, corporate partners, and government agencies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with donors and partners, including regular communication and reporting.
- Collaborate with the communications team to develop effective fundraising and outreach materials, including newsletters, brochures, and social media campaigns.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all fundraising activities and donor interactions.
- Participate in relevant networking and fundraising events and conferences.
Innovative Financing (30%)
- Develop and facilitate training on alternative funding models and philanthropy mechanisms for nonprofits in Africa.
- Keep abreast of trends in resource mobilization and philanthropy, including new funding mechanisms and donor priorities.
- Support with accounting and bookkeeping tasks when needed.
Read: UPL Limited Job Opening
- Master degree in finance, development economics, business administration, management or other related fields.
- At least 6 years of professional experiences in fundraising, resource mobilization, investment, fintech or related fields.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with donors and partners.
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to develop high-quality grant proposals and reports.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Knowledge of the nonprofit sector and fundraising best practices.
- Prior experience in engaging donors and financial institutions, including with private and institutional investors is required.
- Knowledge of the global development financing system, capital investment
- results-based financing and official development assistance, is strongly preferred.
How To Submit An Application
- Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- cc: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org; quoting the JOB TITLE in the subject line.
Closing date: April 23, 2023 at 11:00 pm
If you don’t hear from the company two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED