Affinity Ghana is announcing a career vacancy in its finance department. The company is seeking to hire a Finance Manager.
- Supervision of the finance officers in the finance department.
- Provision of accurate and timely financial and operational information to stakeholders with insight to key data points.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statement (including variance analysis) in line with IFRS for consideration by Executive Management with top quality commentary, giving insight to financial and business trend.
- In charge of monitoring budget and ensuring optimisation of both capital and operating expenses in line with the procurement policy and approved budget.
- Ensure the integrity of financial information from both Core Banking Software and Financial Management Software.
- Build schedules for reconciliation of relevant GL lines on a regular basis.
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/yearly reports to regulators and any other stakeholders.
- Ensure there is adequate general and specific bad debts provisioning in line with BoG rules and IFRS 9.
- Ensure bank reconciliation and all other reconciliations are prepared regularly and timely.
- Assist in financial projections/budgets / treasury planning.
- Ensure payment of vendors/creditors are done on a timely basis.
- Ensure insurance policies and other agreements are approved and in place always.
Key skills and requirements
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite especially Excel.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Financial reporting and IFRS knowledge.
- Financial modelling and data analytics.
- Payroll management.
- Regulatory laws awareness.
- Eye for details.
- Leadership, planning and deadline management.
Education and professional training
- Qualified finance professional from a reputable institution (CA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA, etc.)
- Financial institution experience is a key advantage
- Relevant experience in a similar role is essential
Also View: Career Option At Ernest Chemist
Career Recruitment Guide At Affinity Ghana
Closing Date: January 19, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED