A new job vacancy is currently open at Ericsson. This reputable company is looking to hire a Solution Architect.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for scope, defining, and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Design HLD / LLD for Cloud Native Application
- Support on Integration activities and taking the lead role
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on a list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence build
Suggested Job: Entry Level Job Vacancy At Ningbo MH Industry
You will bring:
- Education: BSC in Computer science or telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum years of experience: 5+ years in the telecom industry for a similar role.
- Domain: Packet Core Cloud Native and Virtualized systems.
- Good understanding of Cloud Native and 5G.
- Knowledge of Ericsson Packet Core Solution PCC, PCG, MME, EPG, PCRF/PCF, IPworks, 5G NSA, 5G SA (AMF, SMF, UPF)
- Experience with Openstack, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Relevant Cloud and Packet Core certifications is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of 5G and 5G Interworking and interfaces.
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Submit An Application For The Vacancy At Ericsson
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED