The 2022 Emirates Airlines Jobs application is open to candidates worldwide to apply now. The government of Dubai owns Emirates Airlines, which flies to 157 different locations in 83 different countries spanning all six continents.
Over a hundred jobs across a wide range of industries are open to applicants from outside the United States. The deadline to apply to a certain position can vary. Additionally, the Government of Dubai issues work permits to international applicants so that they can legally operate in the country.
Therefore, we encourage applications from overseas students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. A score in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is not needed of international applicants.
It’s estimated that a qualified cabin crew member can earn around AED 70,000 per month. Moreover, there are many exciting advantages in store for overseas applicants who are selected. In addition, all successful applicants will receive health coverage and a return ticket home by the end of the year.
Details About 2022 Emirates Airlines Jobs
- Company: Emirates Airlines
- Qualification Required: Any
- Job Locations: Global
- Closing Date: Each Position has a different deadline
Available Fields at Emirates Airlines
- Airport operations
- Cabin Crew
- Customer Service
- Flight operation
- Travel Ticketing
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Emirates Airlines Jobs In 2022?
Interested applicants should meet the minimum requirements:
- Prospective employees must be at least 21 years old.
- Anyone with a high school diploma, a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, a Doctorate, or a Ph.D. can apply.
- Applicants must show proof that they have completed high school (Grade 12)
- Candidates should also be in possession of a current Passport.
- A clean record
- Applicants need to be able to communicate in English and have no criminal record.
Interested applicants should prepare and submit the following documents:
- Recent CV in English
- Relevant Certification(s)
- Recent photo
Benefits of the Emirates Airlines Jobs 2022
Interested applicants will enjoy the following competitive benefits when selected:
- Fixed Compensation for Dubai-based roles
- Competitive base salary is paid tax-free and reviewed annually
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation or a cash alternative when you will travel to other countries as a crew
- Annual leave (minimum of 30 calendar days per year)
- Annual leave travel (return ticket home each year)
- Finally, Emirates Group Employee Travel. This will make it possible for candidates and their loved ones to fly the friendly skies of Emirates and other partner airlines at reduced fares.
How To Apply for the Emirates Airlines Jobs 2022
Interested international candidates can apply for positions with Emirates Airlines in 2022 by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit the official website by CLICKING HERE
- After that, look for open positions by entering a keyword, Title, category, or location.
- If you select a given opening, additional information regarding the position, including how to apply and what skills are needed, will be presented to you to apply.
Emirates Airlines Internship Programs
The link below will take you to Emirates Airline’s internship program page, where international students and recent graduates can apply for internships.
To Visit the Internships Page, CLICK HERE
You may also like:
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED