Apave Ghana Inspection Ltd 2021 jobs.
Apave Ghana Inspection Ltd is a company that performs Technical Testing And Inspections, Certification and Training.
Due to the opening of the new Training Centre in Takoradi, we are hiring on a position HSE Instructor.
Required Skills or Experience
- Teaching, HSE cerification or degree
- Minimum 1 year work experience in Oil &Gas industry
- Valid BOSIET and IMIST certificate
- It will be considered as advantage if the candidate has:
- Previous experience as an instructor in delivery of BOSIET trainings
- Open Water Diver Cerificate
- Experience as a firefighter
- Experience as a rigger
How To Apply (Apave Ghana Inspection Ltd 2021 jobs)
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021
Only successful applicants would be contacted
Apave officially started its operations in Ghana end of September 2009 when commenced the business. Our services have been mainly aimed for Oil & Gas Industry, but also for Mining Industry as the oldest one and perspective Cocoa Industry under permanent development in Ghana. Apave Ghana Training Centre is ISO Certified Educational Organization for delivery of Health, Safety, Environment and Competency Trainings. The risk management, the safety, quality & performance improvement continues to be Apave ‘s core expertise and business.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED