There is a new internship program recruitment for: Project Management, M & E, International Public Policy, International Relations At African Union.
1. To provide students the opportunity to gain an exposure to the work done at AfCFTA
2. To offer a learning platform to students who qualify to serve as interns
3. To provide students, the opportunity of experiencing, first hand, the work of one of the ambitious projects of the African Union
4. To promote the AfCFTA to the general public, especially the youth and encourage them to work hard towards achieving their aims of working with International Organizations
See: Internship Program: Management, Business Administration
- Be nationals of a Member State of the African Union and residing in Ghana.
- Final year students who are enrolled on full-time basis on a fully accredited degree program in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning in any of the following areas: Gestion de projet, S & E, politique publique internationale, relations internationales. or related fields.
- Full availability for a minimum of three months, being the duration of the program
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Kiswahili and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage.
- Applicants should possess a high level of quantitative and IT skills (tests will be administered)
- Must possess very good ICT skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office suite
- Applicants should be capable and willing to work in a multicultural and international team environment
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How To Apply For The Project Management Internship Program
Closing Date: October 31, 2023 11h59 p.m. UTC.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED