International Fertilizer Development Center Job Vacancy. We are looking for an intern for the position of an Administrative Intern- Regional. This internship will take place within a period of 3 months with possibility of extension. International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to identify and scale sustainable soil solutions for improved food security and livelihoods around the world.
Type of contract: Internship
The internship objective is to assist in the administrative activities, in filling of documents and any other works.
- Assist the Bilingual Administrative officer
- Assist in the preparation of workshops
- Assist in filing project documents
- Support other team members when needed
- Timing, Duration and Place of Work:
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- At least a Bachelor of arts, business administration or in another appropriate field;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand reasonably technical information from invoices and expenses; and
- Ability to work independently and communicate well with team members.
- Ability to write and speak French will be a great asset.
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply – International Fertilizer Development Center Job Vacancy
Closing Date : 28th April, 2022
The Internship is for a three-month period, and is renewable. The expected starte date for this internship is from 2nd May, 2022 to July 29, 2022, for a maximum of 5 days of work per week. As already stated, the internship program will be based in the Accra IFDC office.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED