Would you like your smartphone to alert you at a specific period? Here, you will be learning how to set, cancel, or snooze an alarm on an Android phone.
Alarms can be used on Android from the Clock app. Here is how it is done.
How to Set an Alarm on Android Phone
- To set the Alarm, launch the Clock app on your phone and tap Alarm from the bottom.
- Pick an alarm and add it by tapping Add.
- Tap its current time to reset the Alarm and set the time. Using the analogue clock, you will need to slide the hand to the hour and minutes that you want. However, if you enter the hour and minutes, you want the Alarm to sound on the digital clock.
- Specify whether you go with the 12-hour format using the AM or PM to leave everything correctly.
- Once you are done, tap OK.
How to Turn on or off an Alarm
- Go to the Android’s Clock app and tap Alarm from the bottom.
- Next, tap the On and Off switch on the specific Alarm. But take note that when you put off an alarm, all repeats are turned off as well.
How to Cancel or Delete an Alarm
- From the Clock app, go to Alarm at the bottom.
- Find the Alarm you want and tap the Down arrow.
- Tap Dismiss to cancel an alarm that has been scheduled to sound in the next 2 hours or less. You may choose to delete the Alarm permanently; just tap Delete.
How to Change Sound
- Go to Clock app >> Alarm and choose an alarm.
- Tap the Down arrow, then the current sound.
- Choose a different one by picking a sound from the list.
- You can either use one of the system tones, your sound file from downloaded songs or an online streaming service like the YouTube Music, Pandora, or Spotify app.
Several other options that you customize an alarm on your Android includes changing an alarm name, repetition or vibration, snoozing or stopping an alarm and other simple tweaks. Kindly refer to and play with the clock app on your device to get it done.
Found this post helpful? Kindly share with other Android users around.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED