The Management of Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil, has approved the renaming of the institution. Kano State University to be Renamed After Dangote.
At the last sitting chaired or presided by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, the state Executive Council approved this decision to rename the institution.
According to reports, the Nigerian Billionaire, Aliko Dangote is the Chancellor of the Kano State University.
The Commissioner for Information, Malam Muhammad Garba, talked about the renaming of the institution followed recommendation by the university’s visitation Panel in a statement on Sunday.
The statement further detailed that the Kano State University is now to be called Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUST), Wudil.
He then added that the approval and appropriate measures has been out in place and reported to the state House of Assembly to further analyze the relevant laws establishing the university for amendment.
Kano State University to be Renamed After Dangote
- AKSU Extends Postgraduate Admission Application Deadline for 2021/2022
- NASA International Internship Program 2022
- Fully Funded TESLA Internship Abroad 2022/2023
- Slovak Government Scholarships For 2022 – 2023
- Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022
- Lincoln University Scholarship For International Students 2022
- 2022/2023 Global Welcome Scholarship in England
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarship 2022
- MR. Eazi Student Scholarship Fund 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED