The university of Saskatchewan presents its 2024 scholarship opportunities for undergraduate students. This is a a partial scholarship designed for first year undergraduate studies at the aforementioned institution in Canada.
Students are automatically considered for this award upon admission. Each year this award is given to academically four (4) outstanding Students. Application is only accepted by the school online.
To be consider for this opportunity applicants must have the following criteria:
- Candidates must not hold a Canadian nationality
- This opportunity is available to international students from all over the world
- To be eligible, you must have excellent academic records
- You must have completed high school
- Applicants should be applying for admission onto an undergraduate program
- Successful applicants will receive a one time allowance of 10,000 Canadian dollars.
- You will get the opportunity to explore the culture and livelihood if Canada
Required Document For Application:
- Letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Official academic transcripts
- English proficiency certificate
How To Apply For The 2024 Scholarship At Saskatchewan University
NB: All applicants are automatically considered upon admission. So, it’s important to apply for admission in order to be eligible for this funding opportunity
For additionnel information about the funding opportunity, Tap Here
Deadline: February 15, 2024.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED