The Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship 2021/2022 is now open for Interested Applicants or Students to apply.
The Hulede Foundation is a foundation offering a One-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students from all disciplines in KNUST to enable them to pursue their University Education.
The Scholarship is open to all KNUST students who are Brilliant but Needy and are in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year pursuing the full-time programs.
Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship Requirements
- The minimum grade for prospective continuing applicants must be at least Second Class Upper.
- First-year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Fifteen (15).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate (first-year students)
- Recommendation letters (2) and other awards or certificates (if any)
- Proof of need
- High School Transcripts (First years)
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts or result slip signed and stamped by Heads of Department (only), (including current – Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply for the Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship 2021/2022
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from (Here!).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, program, and phone number is boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews.
For any further inquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022, at 4:00 pm.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED